HOURS: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Contact: 661-758-7400 or RiWinters@wasco.k12.ca.us
1. All library books are checked out to the patron by only using their current school year ID
2. Any library book checked out to the patron is that patron's responsibility.
3. All patrons are to check out, renew, or return books in the library only.
4. All books are due back three weeks from the day they are checked out. The patron will receive a piece of paper with the due date.
5. The patron may renew the book up to three times.
6. The patron is fined $0.15 for everyday the book is past due.
7. Fines will not be dropped and must be paid.
8. Reference books and magazines are not available for check-out.
9. Fines are not accrued on days the library is closed.
10. Be respectful of all material and patrons in the library.
1. All textbooks are checked out to the students by only using their current school year ID.
2. Any textbook checked out to the student is that student's responsiblity.
3. All students are to use the textbook checkout window to check out/in new and/or lost/forgotten textbooks.
4. Textbooks may only be checked out/in at the following times:
7:40 - 7:50 a.m.
3:10 - 3:20 p.m.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS
TEXTBOOKS WILL NOT BE CHECKED OUT DURING CLASS TIME
Students will be:
1. charged $5.00 for damaged and/or removed barcodes
2. will be charged for damaged textbooks
3. charged for the first textbook if they check out a second one until it is returned.
4. denied all privileges (unable to attend activities, etc.) until the text books are paid for or returned.
5. must pay all bills and debts to the school district, including fees and fines for the library, or their diploma will be withheld.
Hours: M-F 7:30am – 7:50am/3:10pm-4:30pm
The following is a set of rules designed to create a safe, productive, and educational environment for all students at Wasco High. This is a classroom environment so keep your voice down and respect others who are working. Failure to comply with the lab rules will result in loss of privileges or referrals for defiance.
1. General Rules.
* The Computer Lab is open from 7:30am – 4:30pm. All Rules apply during these periods.
* All Students must sign in and have an ID to use the lab at all times unless student is with his/her class.
* A student must have a note from a teacher specifying use of the computer lab in order to use the computers. This helps prevent the occurrence of teachers sending students with a signed note to the library, bathroom, or locker and the student decides to come to the lab.
* The Computer Lab should be used for School Related projects only. The Computer Lab is not a hangout spot.
* All students MUST fill out an Internet/Intranet User Agreement before using computers.
* Students are not allowed to use the computer lab before or after school if an Internet/Intranet Agreement has not been filled out. Students may not use the internet for a class project even with the teacher present if an Internet/Intranet Agreement has not been filled out.
* Ask permission if you’re not sure about something. (Don’t do it and say you didn’t know)
2. The following is NEVER permitted in the computer lab:
* Chat Rooms
* Instant Messaging
* Music Videos
* Chewing Gum
* Removing Parts to Computers. (no switching parts from one computer to another)
* Inappropriate Sites such as: myspace, blog sites, you tube, proxy sites, and other home video sites.
* Food and/or Drinks. (all food and drinks must be left outside before entering lab)
* No personal CDs from home.
3. The following is not permitted unless a specific note from a teacher is given to student:
* Listening to Music
* Plugging in Headphones. (headphones are available in the lab only when given permission)
* Inserting CDs from home that are used with a textbook or have specific class work. Again no personal music CDs from home.
* Emailing during class time. A note must be sent with a student if they will be using their email to retrieve a saved file or opening a document needed for class. Student is responsible for any material that may come through email. Inappropriate material may result in loss of email privileges.
Please inform me if something is wrong with your computer. Do not attempt to fix it yourselves. I will try my best to assist you or call for assistance.